It has been ages since I write anything here. Finally tonight I find the the time to share again some travel tips. This time about applying New Zealand Visa. I just got my visa 2 weeks ago, so while it still fresh better I faster write it done 🙂
Type of Visa I applied is HOLIDAY/VISITOR VISA and via ONLINE SERVICE
Below are the steps:
- Go to this link to check your criteria and eligibility https://www.immigration.govt.nz/new-zealand-visas/apply-for-a-visa/about-visa/visitor-visa
- Type “NO” on the “including other” box as online application only applied for single application. If you travel with family or friend, every single person must apply individually
- If you are MEETING THE CRITERIA for applying visa, you will go to the check list page and details on what docusment need will be there. Ensure to take note properly and submit all. next click APPLY NOW button
- Create a REALME account or sign in if you already have to start your application and submit all document requested.
- Once you click submit, you need to make payment online immidietly. The fee is NZD165 / MYR 486.93
- When all done you will receive notification email as below (we submited our application on 01.01.2018). check all your mailbox as it might now arrive at your inbox. Mine arrived on my UPDATES
- Send below item as requested:
– Thank you page as below:
– Credit Card Authorization form for VFS to charge my card for the passport and shipping fee back to MalaysiaDelivery address are:
New Zealand Visa Application Centre
135 Cecil street, #08-01 MYP Plaza, Singapore 0695536
I used TNT for delivery on 3rd Jan and my document arrived the next day on 4th Jan
- On 8th Jan, I received email requesting more document to be submitted and I did all on the same day
- On 10th Jan, I received back my passport in Malaysia with receipt and confirmation that they have verified my passport
*receipt are for 2 passports: mine and Ogi’s. When send the application, it is OK to submit together.
- On 25th Jan finally I received email that my visa has been approved.
On the email got an attachment of a letter from embassy as below.
On that day I was already super nervous because my flight was on Friday 26th Jan. I had to go to our HR and asked her to email my Case Officer in Indonesia for employment confirmation. It is because my case officer has been trying to call my office since Monday 22nd Jan and she couldn’t reach anyone from HR department to confirm my employment status. So, please alert your HR to stand by if you are applying online.
Sadly enough, even though I managed to get the visa one day before, already checked in and have my boarding passes, our trip was cancelled for an unforeseen circumstances.
Luckily my flight tickets were super cheap which is only RM1200 return. So not super super sad when it burned. Since the visa still valid till April, I might try my luck again soon 😉
PS: if you want to get tickets return KL – Auckland at RM1200 (exclude luggage and meal, travel date might vary), you can contact me. I can get it for you. My service fee only RM300 😉